Be Recognized for Your Technical Documentation!
The 2016-17 Touchstone Technical Communication Competition is now accepting entries in the following categories:
- Technical Print Publications and Documentation
- Online Technical Communication
- Technical Art
The deadline for entries is Saturday, October 8, 2016. For more information and instructions on how to enter, to: www.stc-touchstone.org.
What is Touchstone?
Touchstone advances the field of technical communication by recognizing outstanding work. Touchstone awards can bring recognition from professional peers and increased visibility with employers and clients.
The competition will culminate in an awards ceremony in January 2017. Workplace awards presentations may be arranged for those who request them. Workplace presentations are often attended by entrants’ peers, managers, and company executives.
- Touchstone’s experienced judges provide feedback to help entrants improve their work. Many entrants prize this feedback as a valuable benefit of having entered.
- p award winners in the Touchstone competition are sent on to compete in the STC international technical communication competition.
- Beyond the direct benefits you receive from entering the Touchstone competition, its existence and continued success help to educate clients and employers about the value of what technical communicators do.
- Competition proceeds support the STC Kenneth Gordon Scholarship. The Gordon Scholarship benefits the profession by providing scholarships to students in technical communication programs in Northern California.