Happy Holidays! Come to our year-end meeting, our annual holiday party. The chapter will buy your dinner and any non-alcoholic drinks for free. Come and socialize with other members and friends during this casual holiday party.
We have three traditions for our holiday party:
- Share your creativity
- Win a mystery gift
- Have fun
The chapter will buy your dinner and any non-alcoholic drinks! As with all STC East Bay events, you do not need to be a member to participate in the events. (The chapter will still buy your dinner.)
All you have to do is send us an email to RSVP and let us know you’re coming.
Share Your Creativity
It’s Open Mic Night at the East Bay STC. A long standing tradition that lets you share your creative side. Do you write poetry in your spare time? Read some for us! Write a book? Read a passage! Just have a fun story to tell? Share your story! Anything goes.
Win A Mystery Gift
Bring a wrapped new or gently used book that you like, and add it to the pile of wrapped books. Everyone who brings a book gets to pick one – you’ll bring home a surprise book!
About Our Speaker
Could be you! It’s open mic night and show-and-tell, depending on what form your creative side takes!
Please RSVP by sending us an email.
You do not have to be an official STC member to attend the holiday party. (The chapter will still buy your dinner!)
Date: Thursday, 6 December 2018.
Location: Pacific Room in the San Ramon Marriott Hotel, 2600 Bishop Dr, San Ramon, CA 94583
About our meetings
- Take 680 to Bollinger Canyon:
- Going 680 North, take the Bollinger Canyon Road exit, turn right (east) onto Bollinger Canyon.
- Going 680 South, take the Bollinger Canyon Road exit, turn left and cross over the freeway on Bollinger Canyon east.
- From Bollinger Canyon Road east, take the first left onto Sunset Drive, then turn left on Bishop Drive.
- The San Ramon Marriott will be on Bishop Drive on the left.
- Walk through the Bishop Grill to get to the Pacific room.
Parking – Park in the (gated) hotel parking lot. Bring the ticket inside with you: The restaurant will validate it, giving you free parking.
5:30 – Networking
6:15 – Dinner & Socializing
8:30 – Adjourn
We hold a raffle at the end of the meeting. Bring a book, wrapped. At the end of the meeting, you’ll take a different wrapped book home!