One of the best things about reviving the Devil Mountain Views is this opportunity to connect with EBSTC members I may never get to meet in person. I want our chapter to live up to everyone’s expectations, whether you prefer virtual participation or our lively educational dinner events at Mimi’s Cafe. Here are a few ways every member is empowered to drive our strategic direction.
- Get informed and cast your vote in chapter and national STC officer elections
- Read our Leadership Council meeting minutes and offer feedback
- Volunteer to be a reviewer for the new EBSTC Chapter Handbook (email me)
- Join Past President Lori Meyer in shaping our 3-year Strategic Plan
- Submit a newsletter story to Managing Editor Ashwini Tharval
Thank you for your support of our chapter and our profession,