Lisa’s talk will cover two topics:
- Competitive Analysis: How NETGEAR went about learning from our competitors
- Friendly Documentation: How NETGEAR is working on making its documentation friendlier
About Our Speaker
Lisa Pampuch, is the Director of Content Development at NETGEAR. Lisa has been a tech editor, tech writer, tech pubs manager, and her role now also includes localization and non-tech writing (product data management, sometimes called document control) in her area of responsibility.
Attend in person and network with your peers or attend virtually via the NorCalSTC Facebook page!
Date: Thursday, 6 September 2018.
Location: Pacific Room in the San Ramon Marriott Hotel, 2600 Bishop Dr, San Ramon, CA 94583
About our meetings
Note: You do not have to be an official STC member to attend the meetings.
- Take 680 to Bollinger Canyon:
- Going 680 North, take the Bollinger Canyon Road exit, turn right (east) onto Bollinger Canyon.
- Going 680 South, take the Bollinger Canyon Road exit, turn left and cross over the freeway on Bollinger Canyon east.
- From Bollinger Canyon Road east, take the first left onto Sunset Drive, then turn left on Bishop Drive.
- The San Ramon Marriott will be on Bishop Drive on the left.
- Walk through the Bishop Grill to get to the Pacific room.
Parking – Park in the (gated) hotel parking lot. Bring the ticket inside with you: The restaurant will validate it, giving you free parking.
5:30 – Networking
6:15 – Dinner
6:45 – Chapter Business
7:15 – Program
8:30 – Adjourn
We hold a raffle at the end of the meeting.